Thursday, April 11, 2013

4th Quarter Blog 3


Questions to Tom Robinson:

1.       Can you read and write?
2.      If so can you do so for us?
3.      Are you left or right handed?
4.      Have you talked or associated with Mayella Ewell before?
5.      How long have you been a crippled?
6.      Have you been charged of something like this before?
7.      Has Mayella Ewell ever showed affection towards you?
Explanation why: I would ask Tom these questions to prove that he is physically not capable of beating her on her right side if his left hand is crippled. And I would ask the other question to gey the judge thinking of a possibility that Mayalla might like him.

 Questions to Heck Tate:
1.       When you came to the house where was Mayella Ewell and Mr. Ewell?
2.      Did you at any point check Mr. Ewell for any alcohol?
3.      If so, how much and is that about enough to impale his thinking or his memory of that day?
Explanation why: I would ask Mr. Tate these question so I can get the judge thinking about Mr. Ewell might have been intoxicated and he might not have remembered things as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment